Baseball season is among us and with the Mariners new partnership with T-Mobile Park, I am excited to announce some delicious menu additions. WARNING: these menu items are highly tempting. 😉
Centerplate, the Seattle Mariners hospitality partner, and consulting Chef Ethan Stowell are continuing a nine-year collaboration that has earned accolades for fresh, local flavors in a ballpark setting.
This year, game attendees can look forward to Paseo Caribbean flavors at Edgar’s Cantina, Li’l Woody’s flame-grilled burgers and Fat’s Southern style chicken and sides, as well as a refreshing signature cocktail, the Magenta Mojo.
Paseo (Edgar’s Cantina & Edgar’s Home Run Porch)
Paseo, recently voted Best Sandwich Shop in Washington, and one of the best in the nation, by Thrillist, brings their mouthwatering Caribbean flavors to the ballpark. (Don’t worry, chapulines are still on the menu).
- Caribbean Roast Sandwich | Slow roasted pork shoulder in Paseo signature marinade served with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- Smokin’ Thighs Sandwich | Roasted skin-on chicken thighs with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- Tofu Delight Sandwich | Sautéed organic tofu with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- West Caribbean Bowl | Succulent, slow-roasted pork or chicken thighs atop jasmine rice with black beans, warm salsa, cheddar cheese, sour cream, pickled jalapeño and cilantro with tortilla chips
- Roasted Corn on the Cob | Slathered in aioli, topped with parmesan cheese, cilantro and Paseo spices
- Sides include black beans and rice; Caribbean fries with aioli, cilantro and Paseo spices; and nachos topped with cheddar cheese sauce, sour cream, caramelized onions, cilantro and pineapple chunks
Li’l Woody’s Burgers & Shakes (The ‘Pen)
With fresh, quality ingredients (including Painted Hills grass fed beef) in “creative and savory combinations,” Li’l Woody’s consistently rates as one of the best burgers in Seattle.
- The Big Woody | 1/4 lb. flame-broiled Painted Hills beef patty, bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo
- Li’l Woody | 1/4 lb. patty with Tillamook cheddar, chopped onion, diced pickle, ketchup & mayo
- Impossible™ Veggie Burger | Impossible veggie patty, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo
- Chicken Tenders | with hand-cut French fries
- ’95 Slide | Sometimes called “Crack,” a savory/sweet combo of hand-cut fries with a side of Full Tilt ice cream shake for dipping
Fat’s Chicken (The ‘Pen)
The Central District’s Fat’s Chicken & Waffles brings a taste of Southern cuisine to the ballpark.
- Five Spice Fried Chicken Thigh Sandwich | with garlic aioli, tomato, pickle, mixed greens and house-made pimento cheese on a toasted bun
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Strips | with fries
- Fat’s Wings | Lemon Pepper, Buffalo style or Naked
- Poutine | French fries topped with house-made Andouille sausage gravy and pimento cheese
- Sides include creamy mac & cheese, and rice topped with Andouille sausage gravy
Shug’s Soda Fountain & Ice Cream (Section 152, Main Level and The ‘Pen)
Shug’s brings a bit of nostalgia for the old-fashioned soda parlor to T-Mobile Park with two of their colorful portable carts hand scooping Lopez Island Creamery small-batch super premium ice cream. For a special treat, try a prosecco float – a 4oz scoop of Lopez Island Creamery ice cream topped with San Martino Doc Extra Dry.
Hit It Here Café
- Ballard Pizza | Personal sized pizzas from Chef Ethan Stowell: Arugula & Guanciale; Staple & Fancy (with pecorino, mozzarella, Zoe’s pepperoni, jalapeños and pineapple); Zoe’s Pepperoni; Cheese (with mozzarella and pecorino)
- KuKu Fries | French fries topped with togarashie Japanese seasoning, red tobiko (flying fish roe), chili sauce, horseradish crema and chives
- Crowd Cow Hempler’s Bacon Burger | 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with sweet and spicy Hempler’s bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and special sauce
- Crowd Cow Spicy Burger | 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with habanero cheese, Mama Lil’s peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion and special sauce
- Beyond™ Burger | Beyond Meat plant-based patty with lettuce, tomato, onion and Just Mayo (vegan)
Sultan of Sandwich (Section 105)
Grand Salami Sandwich | Tribute to beloved Hall of Fame broadcaster Dave Niehaus. ½ lb. of local salami, smoked provolone cheese and grainy mustard on a marbled rye baguette. My, Oh My!
Gluten-friendly, vegetarian and vegan menu items. New offerings include:
- Beyond Meat™ gluten-free, vegan Italian sausage (both sweet and spicy)
- Avocado toast with fresh scooped avocado on Franz Bakery organic high-protein, gluten-free bread and choice of up to two toppings
- Build Your Own Salad with fresh, local, organic ingredients
- Fresh organic fruit
Frozen Rope (Section 132)
Metropolitan Market “Cookie” | The classic recipe has been perfected with two kinds of Belgian chocolate, toasted walnuts and a sprinkle of fleur de sel
The 2019 Mariners season kick off March 28 at T-Mobile Park. Attendees can look forward to special pre-game festivities and the free gift is a magnetic season schedule (perfect for keeping a close eye on those not-to-miss home games!)
The Mariners are spending these last few weeks making adjustments to their roster, and with a few new players in the mix, be sure to check out our “Mariners report in for Spring Training” article for those details.
Follow #GoMariners for game specials & highlights