Create unforgettable memories and become part of the story at Disney On Ice “Mickey’s Search Party,” kicking off this weekend Nov. 7-10 at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett!
This brand-new immersive ice skating experience brings the magic closer to fans than ever before through engaging elements that take place on the ice, in the air and in the seats, as performer athleticism mixes with acrobatic and aerial stunts to bring skating skills to new heights.
An exciting participatory adventure told through multi-leveled performances that immerse fans into the fantastic worlds of Disney-Pixar’s Coco, Frozen, Moana, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Toy Story and The Little Mermaid.
After taking a peek at this special event earlier this week here are our top highlights!
- Arrive early for the fun pre-show.
- Lots of merchandise to purchase. We recommend the glowing bubble blowing Mickey Mouse head!
- The costumes are exquisite and the program is interactive, as characters and props move into the crowd.
- Get your voice ready and be sure to cheer and take part in the full stadium wave.
- The choreography is phenomenal. Young ones will spent the entire show in awe, as the tweens will point and exclaim over the acrobatic acts.
Plus, be sure you don’t miss:
- The Coco choreography with giant marionettes and dancers on poles under black lights.
- The sea anemone costumes in the Under the Sea portion.
- Hearing all the little girls fan girl scream for Elsa as she appeared.
- Toy Story soldiers and an ice skating dinosaur.
Join this magical search and help look for clues to unlock an epic journey when Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party delivers an unforgettable experience with your family!
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 7pm
- Friday, Nov. 8, 7pm
- Saturday, Nov. 9, 11:30am, 3:30 & 7pm
- Sunday, Nov. 10, 11:30am & 3:30pm
Ticket prices start at $25! Discount Opening Night tickets available for only $20 each for select seating. Tickets can be purchased online, by phone at 866-332-8499 or visit the Angel of the Winds Arena Box Office.
**Thanks to Creatively Clo guest writer Rebekah Mingus for the article!