We are thrilled to announce that Enchant Christmas is returning to Seattle’s T-Mobile Park, brighter than ever before, with its all-new adventure “Mischievous.”
Within Enchant’s signature immersive and larger-than-life light maze experience guests will search for one-of-a-kind light sculptures among picturesque light tunnels, dazzlingly lit gift and ornament sculptures tall enough to walk through, they’ll meet Eddie the mischievous elf, and much more — all being experienced for the first time in Seattle.
Also new this season, Enchant unveils a locally curated food and Christmas Market experience, through its collaboration with Seattle’s Urban Craft Uprising, taking over the stadium concourse with hand-picked seasonal food and artisan vendors, roving hot cocoa and mulled wine carts, busking musicians and carolers, Enchant-style food enhancement options, and more. It’s an all-new adventure with all-new sights, sounds, and tastes!
Enchant Christmas boasts five completely different and custom-designed Light Maze experiences, each individually based on Enchant-produced original stories that chronicle the beloved, yet mischievous elf, Eddie, whose Christmas adventures drive the physical maze experiences.
Last season, Seattle experienced “The Great Search,” the story of Eddie’s hand in the disappearance of Santa’s missing reindeer. All season long, Seattleites lovingly searched the maze for Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, and friends. This season, “Mischievous” takes us on an adventure in search of eight specials gifts that Eddie has hidden on Santa. As guests of Enchant, your charge is to search the light maze for all eight of Santa’s missing presents in time to save Christmas!
Last season, Enchant transformed the ballpark into a holiday experience unlike anything Seattle had ever seen,” said Alisia Anderson, Seattle Mariners Sr. Director of Event Sales.
This season, Enchant’s larger-than-life light displays will once again inspire a feeling of magical awe and wonder. 90,000 square feet of the outfield will transform into “Mischievous,” while the infield will once again house a light-adorned ice skating trail, this year’s trail larger than the last. T-Mobile Park’s Diamond Club along with other premium areas will once again become VIP hot spots and private holiday party experiences – group reservations now being accepted.
- “Mischievous” the NEW Christmas Light Maze Adventure: When Santa’s gifts go missing just before Christmas, it takes the entire city to help him track them down inside Enchant’s all-new Christmas Light Maze.
- NEW Food and Christmas Market Experience: In collaboration with Seattle’s Urban Craft Uprising, guests will experience hand-picked seasonal delights, merchant wares, and holiday experiences throughout the T-Mobile Park concourse – all-new sights, sounds, and tastes this season!
- VIP Event Experiences: The T-Mobile Park Private Suites and Club Spaces will be transformed into exclusive rooms for holiday parties and special events. Enjoy all that the Enchant experience has to offer plus full service catering, and more. Enchant Christmas is now accepting reservations for Holiday Parties.
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus: Santa will take photos in his workshop with the children and he’s bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time.
- Ice-Skating Trail: Enchant’s beloved and light-adorned ice skating trail returns with a larger footprint. Bring your own skates or rent a pair at the event and take a glide with your loved ones – ice skating is included with the price of admission.
- Live Entertainment: Guests will get into the spirit with nightly caroling and local busking-style musicians throughout the venue.