We recently did some exploring at Best Buy in their home appliance section, and were pointed in the direction of their new Bosch Crystal Dry Dishwasher, Series 800. After exploring some of the features it led me to thinking about why a good dishwasher is important.
Growing up I never had a dishwasher and now it’s something we depend on. I never knew what a difference dishwashers made when it comes to cleanliness and the smell of dishes until I owned one. I’ve gotten hooked on expecting a fresh smelling glass, and shiny stain-free plates.
All of this got me thinking about exactly what I look for in a dishwasher, and what can my new dishwasher do for me. First off and probably most importantly, I need a dishwasher that not only gets my dishes clean, but gets them dry as well.
This is my first complaint with the one we currently have. It constantly leaves my dishes wet, especially the plastic! I end up having to lay them out to dry before putting them away.
I honestly have no problem washing my own dishes, and grew up doing it. However, by having two adorable kitties, they often leave the house with fur on the counters and in the air. So, when I have to leave my dishes out to dry often times they end up picking up fur, and on rare occasions, end up broken by rambunctious felines.
This leaves me to share 5 reasons why the Bosch Crystal Dry dishwasher may be the next dishwasher for your home, and ours!
Bosch Crystal Dry Dishwasher Features:
- Clean & Dry: The CrystalDry™ technology is said to offer the “ultimate clean and ultimate dry (including plastics!)” and delivers 60% better drying results.*
- Keep Things Quiet: Extremely quiet operation (42 dBA)- incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies such as multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base.
- Smart Sensors: With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Lots of Room: Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils.
- Saving Money & Time: Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings.
Overall, the Bosch Crystal Dry Series 800 looks pretty promising and holds high standards. I’m most impressed by the CrystalDry technology, especially with it saying it takes care of our plastic drying problem. It has room for up to 16 place settings, which is great for large gatherings. It also offers 6 different wash cycles so you can choose your perfect clean.
Better yet, I am all about keeping things consistent and was thrilled to find that they had a variety of color options. Colors come in black, white and stainless, to match the rest of the appliances in the kitchen. Check out all the features and see it for yourself at your local Best Buy.