Holidays are always fun for kids. Watching them open up their gifts and the smiles on their faces is probably one of my most favorite parts of it. The thing is, when it comes to the little little ones, I seem to draw a blank on what to get them. I have literally sat in toy isles looking and no matter how hard I have tried, the gift just didn’t seem to really fit.
Then I heard of something called Zubels. Zubels is a company that offers a wide variety of stuffed cotton dolls which are the perfect item for the little ones. After browsing the site, I could see they had a lot to offer and they have a holiday collection of these as well. I particularly went for the holiday collection because they are just adorable.
These stuffed cotton dolls range in prices between $11 – $28.
Each has the following:
- Bumpy texture is great for developing babies sense of touch.
- Features a small crochet loop on the back that is perfect for clipping onto strollers, diaper bags, backpacks, key chains and more!
- Hand crocheted using 100% super soft cotton yarns.
- Yarns are dyed using Eco-Friendly, non-toxic dyes.
- Safety tested to exceed Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPISA) requirements.
- All details are sewn on instead of using small pieces which makes for a perfect toy for babies and toddlers!
- This hand crochet clip-on
- Also makes a wonderful stocking stuffer, ornament, or tie-on for presents!
- Comes in a plastic display box that is perfect for storage if used as a Christmas ornament!
These are absolutely adorable offering bright vibrant colors which is sure to get baby’s attention.
Find Zubels online
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for an honest review. I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.