Depending on where you live or for a piece of mind, sometimes it’s a good idea to use a security system. With the cost of having one installed as well as the equipment, it can run you quite a bit of money. For people on a tight budget, this could propose a problem, so I set out to find an affordable one that would work for my readers.
After looking at many, I decided to take a look at the security system offered by 1byone. This security system comes with one control panel as well as one sensor unit. You do have the ability to purchase more sensor units if you would like, which is something that I liked about this. Depending on the size and need, you have the option to use this as it suits your needs. Not too many offer that. This does run on batteries. For the control unit, you will need 3 AA batteries and for the sensor, you will need 3 AAA batteries in order for these to have power. The instructions were very easy to understand when it came to setting this up. You have the option to mount the panel on the wall or set it on a surface with it’s kickstand feet. Battery life for this is typical when it comes to using something like this. The volume of the alarm is very loud and will scare an intruder easily. When it comes to the sensor and it’s capability to pick up movement, I would say it is actually very good. It isn’t overly sensitive, but definitely gets the job done when needed.
Here is what the listing promises:
- Six-way alarm-system, Each zone can be equipped with up to ten PIR or Magnetic Parts Accessories, grouped into 6 zones. Additional motion detectors, window and door sensors can be purchased separately as add ons to the receiver.
- Reliable range up to 150m from wireless motion detector to receiver, Sensor Motion detecting range of up to 5-8M, transmits a wireless signal to the compatible receiver when motion is detected.
- Siren sound with volume up to 80dB(within 0.5M),3 level of adjustable volume,2 Mode Choices (Alarm+Flash or only Flash), with auto-learning code button on the sensor, it is much easier to pair with the receiver.
- This product differs because of the useful panel to show you which area has been triggered,and it comes with several blank stickers for you to replace. The 1,2,3 zone issued three different alarm, rings once. 4,5,6 way issued the same as 1,2,3 way, but sound two times.
- The system has a under-voltage display, When the battery voltage is low, Six Red LED on the alarm will blink at the same time, suggesting owner to replace the battery. It can monitor the sensors and their battery condition automatically.
After using this, I would recommend it to someone on a budget looking for a product such as this!