Fresh tasting water from the convenience of your own home.
Everyone loves great tasting, refreshing water. It’s sometimes difficult to get that clean taste directly from your kitchen faucet. The one sure way you can get that great tasting water is from spending money on bottled water.
Well that was then! Say goodbye to bottled water and hello to filtered water! With the Premium 10 Stage Water filter you get that great tasting, healthy water for just pennies per gallon!
Enviro Products’ patented 10 Stage Water Filter delivers chlorine-free, odorless, great-tasting water at your kitchen sink. The attachment is a space-saving and attractive countertop filter. It installs easily to any standard faucet. It allows you to change easily between tap water (not meant for well water) and filtered water as you so desire.
The replaceable filter cartridge will last an entire year before needing to be replaced.
The 10 Stage Filter Reduces:
- Chlorine and Chloramines
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg odor)
- Microorganisms such as cysts and protozoa
- Heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, etc.
- Organic Arsenic
- And dozens of other contaminants!
10 Stages of Protection Against Major Water Contaminants:
- Stage 1 – 30 micron sponge filter. Traps larger solids (sediments) such as rust.
- Stage 2 – 8 oz. of KDF-55. KDF-55 is a patented alloy which removes free chlorine and some heavy metals, thereby prolonging the life of the filter and is an excellent Bacteriostat.
- Stage 3 – 10 micron felt pad which removes smaller floating solids and separates the layers, preserving their integrity.
- Stage 4 – 30 cubic inches of ultra fine mesh, superior coconut shell and granulated activated carbon. Granulated activated carbon has long been accepted by the E.P.A. and others as the premier, cost-effective way to remove chlorine, bad odors and color from drinking water. G.A.C. also removes organic contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, arsenic, mercury and trihalomethanes.
- Stage 5 – 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
- Stage 6 – 7 cubic inches of ion exchange resin which reduces lead.
- Stage 7 – Additional 30 micron felt pad provides an extra buffer against floating sediment of any kind.
- Stage 8 – 7 cubic inch bed of G.A.C. which provides extra protection against organic pollutants.
- Stage 9 – 2 oz. of calcite which raises the water’s pH and lowers acidity. It also increases alkalinity, which many nutritionists recommend.
- Stage 10 – 1 micron absolute depth filter. A filter with a micron rating this small screens out cysts and protozoa and gives the filtered water a sparkling clarity.
While the comprehensive 10 Stage Filter removal list is impressive, another great benefit the filter offers is what it leaves in your water: the good minerals that keep us healthy! These include magnesium, potassium, calcium, etc.
If you are a California residents they have a special filter for you. Go HERE.