When it comes to dogs, I think it’s safe to say they truly become part of the family. Sure, other pets are too, but dogs just seem to have that personality which makes my heart melt like butter. So, for me, it’s important to spoil my pet as well as look out for their health.
Hagen is a great company that offers a variety of pet products to spoil your pets with. Whether you have a cat, dog, fish, and much more, this company offers a little something for all. I was sent a variety of products for a dog and my K-9 companion could not be happier with them. Here is some great products to pamper your pets this holiday season!
- The Hagen Heritage line is made of wholesome oatmeal treats in flavors like: Banana & Peanut Butter, Blueberry, Honey & Vanilla, and Apple & Cinnamon. New summer flavors, perfect for a backyard BBQ are: Bacon Maple, Sweet Potato Fries and Sweet Potato Chips. Hagen Heritage includes no corn, wheat or soy, and no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Zoe treats are soft and chewy and made with healthy ingredients. They are intended as a treat or to train and reward. Each treat is only 4 calories and is grain-free. Flavors include: Pumpkin & Ginger, Vanilla & Mint, and Apple & Cinnamon. Also, Zoe savory, highly palatable Pill Pops treats to “hide” pills and tablets, taking the stress out of giving medication to dogs.
My dog tends to be pretty picky when it comes to stuff like this, however, when it came to these, she turned into a little piglet! She practically inhaled each treat and sat drooling, staring at me and the bag, waiting for more. These actually smelled pretty good in comparison to a lot of the other treats I have tried with her. There are so many different varieties with this line, that it really broke up the routine. These were a huge, huge, huge hit with her.
For your cat friends, they have a great snack called Cloud 9, that would be great for stocking stuffers! Cats everywhere are losing it over Cloud 9, the most indescribably delicious cat treat in the world. That’s because Cloud 9 is packed with what cats want – delicious protein – but has none of the stuff they can’t easily digest, like empty cereal fillers. Every cat deserves to find their bliss while getting more of what their bodies need. So send them on a flight into happiness with Cloud 9.
Satisfy every bit of your dog’s urge for a sweet treat with Tasty Bone’s dental bone in peppermint and parsley. This bone’s unique ridges and groves massage gums and reduce plaque and tartar build up. When used regularly this treat will help to banish bad breath and your dog will be thanking you for the refreshing flavor
- Flavorful and durable dental bone for small and large dogs
- Flavors do not contain any sugar, salt, additives or preservatives
- Parsley or Peppermint Flavored
- Chewing dental toys helps to gently reduce plaque and tartar build up
- Packaged size:9 5/8″H × 6 5/16″W × 2″D
The key to maintaining good health for your dog is good teeth. Without their teeth, their health deteriorates quickly. I offer my dog bones all the time, but still, she has bone breath and sometimes, it just stinks. The peppermint and parsley help freshen her breath which is something I can appreciate. I also love that this is healthy for her. She doesn’t seem to notice because usually healthy isn’t a word I would use to describe her favorite bones. I can have a peace of mind knowing this is good for her and she can think she is getting something her way.
Move over flimsy dog toys. The Zeus Bomber toy has extra strong handles and is ideal for tugging, kicking, and throwing. It can even float! Available in mini and regular sizes, and made of all-natural rubber, dogs of any size will have hours of fun – indoor or out.
- Tough and durable dog toy that is even great in water
- Hallow air chamber allows the ball to float and be pressurized with air for extra bounce
- 100% natural rubber handles withstand substantial pulling force
- Reinforced polyester layer maintains shape and structure after each and every bounce
When it comes to toys, my dog is the first one to rip it up and have it done within a few hours. I don’t know how many toys have met their demise after coming home. It isn’t hat she is destructive, but she is just hard on her toys. When I introduced this to her, she went to town with it and tried to destroy it. She finally gave up after a few days and it is one of the select few that has survived her wrath. This is a lot of fun with her and seems to be a favorite.
For the cats, there is a great Catit Eco Cat Toy that is made of all-natural materials, this Catit Eco Cat Toy is designed to engage your cat’s natural instincts to chase, pounce and play. This toy consists of a ball made of tightly-wound sea grass, which is an excellent surface for biting and clawing. Both ends have feathers for extra amusement.
All together, I would say these products were a hit and I would highly recommend them for a gift under the tree for your furbaby.