Summer is HERE!
With that being said, Reviews by Clo wanted to kick it off by giving you a fun easy activity that you and your child can do together at home.
Koolaid Play Dough
This summer when your at home with your little one try making some Koolaid play dough! It is so simple and fun to make. All you need is a few household ingredients.
My favorite thing about making this is not only is it fun and provides your child with lasting enjoyment, it also makes your kitchen smell heavenly! Koolaid fills your home with fruity scents and colors that reminds me of summer.
Here is a quick and easy way to make homemade Koolaid play dough!
What you need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 2 Koolaid packets
- Large mixing bowl
- Ziplock bag
How you do it:
- Combine all ingredients in the large mixing bowl and combine until mixed throughly
- Place bowl in microwave for 1 minute
- Gather the mixture in the bowl brining it to the center
- Let it cool for a minute
- Remove all dough from the bowl and place on a non-stick surface
- Knead the dough and add flour as needed, until dough is the correct tendency
- PLAY (Roll, flatten, make cutouts)
- Seal with ziplock bag to keep dough from hardening
This is a really fun and easy activity for kids. Please remember that although all ingredients are edible, it is highly recommend to not digest. 🙂