Please comment below if you have something you’d like to request we do for an activity. We would love to hear your input. 🙂
It is so easy to make and lasts for days! Plus, all you need is a few household ingredients.
Here is what you need:
- A box of Alka-Selzer
- A vase, jar or water bottle
- A bottle of vegetable oil
- Food coloring
- Cup of water
Here is how to do it:
- Take a cup of water and add a few drops of your favorite color of food coloring and mix
- Take your vase, jar or water bottle and fill the container up with oil about 3/4 of the way full
- Add your water mixture to the oil (make sure there is 1 inch left at the top of the container)
- Slowly add small pieces of Alka-Selzer to your mixture
- Cover and watch the magic happen!
- Once the bubbles stop, you can add more Alka-Selzer to see it bubble again