Growing up, Science was by far one of my favorite subjects. Everyday, my science teacher went above and beyond for us to have hands on experiments which were so much fun, that none of us really realized we were learning. In today’s science classes, it isn’t so much like that, so it is up to you how to take that direction with your child. I looked for something that would offer a hands on and learning experience for kids in this area and found an amazing company that offers just that.
- Includes light-up activity board, power drill with socket bit and flat tip bit, 80 bolts, and guide with 12 patterns
- Real kid-friendly power-tool action for hours of light-up fun
- Requires 3 AA and and 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Perfect for STEM learning
- Advances kids’ hand-eye coordination, matching, patterning, and problem-solving skills
- Illuminates creativity and imagination
- Builds construction and fine motor skills
The Nancy B’s Science Club Nature Keeper and Bee Diary is a great kit to start with! In this kit, there is tweezers, nature press, and a leaf shape craft punch. The positives about this item its a great introductory tool for young nature explorers offering opportunities for discovery while observing and measuring trees, studying plants, flowers, and more.
I offered this to do with my sister. She is 9 years old, so she was just the right age range for this item. She has the interest with Science as well as the outdoors, so I was interested to get her thoughts on this. Upon looking at it, I seen a spark in her eye. You know the one where, this is so awesome, but I don’t want to tell you because I am too cool. Yeah! That one! After about a week of her having it, I asked her how it was going and she was so excited to show me her data as well as other information. It was actually pretty neat.