Creating flubber is so fun and easy to do.
This has to be my favorite kid activity so far that we’ve made this summer. It feels so soft, cool and is such fun to play with.
Here is a quick guide how to make your own!
What you need:
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp borax
- 1 cup white glue
- food coloring (any color)
- Get two bowls
- In bowl 1, mix the cold water, glue and add food coloring
- In bowl 2, mix borax and hot water until dissolved
- Carefully add bowl 1 to bowl 2 and them mix well.
- Pour our extra water
After this you’re done! It’ll take a few minutes to get to the right constancy then it’s play time.
- It does stick on clothes, furniture and hair and is very hard to come off.
- When not playing with it save it in an airtight container.