Hate those grey hairs that just seem to pop up at the worst time! Can’t get rid of them and the agony of having to go into work worrying who is staring them down?
Ah ha.. I hear you. I hate that feeling too and I’m sure we all felt it. That’s why I am so glad to have learned about Bigen’s semi-permanent color. It is so quick and easy to use and can be applied and rinsed in no time. Something that most of us can get done before rushing into work.
Gentle, oil-rich, conditioning formula nourishes hair with natural moisturizers including honey, beeswax and sunflower, while providing long-lasting color. This hair color is ammonia and hydrogen peroxide free and has 15 colors to match your hair and preference. They are only $4.99 and leaves you with soft, shiny and grey-free hair.
Just apply a generous amount of hair color directly from the bottle to shampooed, towel-dried hair and wait 25 minutes. (For longer-lasting results, place plastic cap over hair and process under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes.) Rinse hair thoroughly, and style as usual.
See, what a simple way to get an easy peasy touch up!
Tips for Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color:
- Can be used immediately following a relaxer.
- Color can be used directly from bottle.
- Wear gloves during application of color.
- Shampoo and towel dry the hair before the color application. No additional shampooing is required after processing.
- If using with dryer heat, allow color to cool down for about 5 minutes before rinsing.
- A processing cap is recommended during dryer use.
- Start application around hair line and where the hair is most grey.
- Pre lightening before coloring will make color more intense.
- Saturate color well and comb through to ends rinse well.
- In between coloring always use moisture shampoos.
- Colors will not fade green or off tone.
- Excellent for restoring sheen and shine to dull dry hair.
IMPORTANT: Hair color products can cause an allergic reaction, which in certain rare cases may be severe. If you have ever experienced any allergic reaction following use of a coloring product, do not use this product.
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for an honest review. I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.