Featuring colorful images and clear, energetic writing, Deckopedia takes in-demand topics and trends—such as natural beauty and skincare, juicing, or mixology – then breaks them down and makes them easy to achieve. Instead of a bulky guidebook, the information is presented as a deck of cards, conveniently sized at 4.6 x 3 inches (think the size of tarot cards). They’re attractive, fun and informative flashcards, offering readers a shortcut to a new and improved life. The decks can be carried anywhere – in your purse, glove compartment or even in your back pocket.
They make a great holiday gift, priced at under $20 individually, and a perfect stocking stuffer. They are also sold in gift sets ($39 and up). Details on each deck below!
- Natural Beauty Skincare Deck: Skip the chemicals and enjoy easy, homemade recipes for happy and healthy skin. Featuring the expertise of natural botanical skincare specialist, Katrina Schenfield $19.95.
- Replenish: A Collection of 50 Hearty Juices and Elixirs (each recipe highlights specific health benefits). These delicious recipes deliver all the health benefits you are looking for to reduce inflammation, boost energy, aid digestion, and so much more.Written by health-food expert and nutritionist, Kate Gavlick $19.95.
- Super Smoothies: Blending Your Way to Radiant Health (each recipe highlights specific health benefits). Mouth-watering vegan smoothie recipes that are as delicious as they are nutritious, all written by nutritionist, Kate Gavlick.
- 50 Ways to a Better You Take the first step to your best self by flipping through inspirational cards. Start your day off right with a quote, or share it with your loved ones as a meaningful gift. $19.95.
- Mixology 101: The Art of Crafting Cocktails A practical guide to starting your own cocktail-making adventure from setting up your own home bar to crafting original 100 percent homemade cocktails like a pro. $19.95.
- Cheers Just Because: A Collection of 50 Mood-Inspired Cocktail Recipes This is a collection of 50 mood-inspired crafted cocktail recipes to embrace your good days, forget about your bad days, and relax at the end of those really long ones. $19.95.
- International Mixology: Classics and Crafted Cocktails From Around the World Satisfy your wanderlust as you travel the globe with your taste buds and sip cocktails from around the world! All cocktail decks are written certified advanced bartender, restaurant consultant and industry historian, Matt Seiter. Each sold separately for $19.95 or sold as a gift set for $49.95.