Call of Duty World League, CWL Atlanta Open kicks off this Friday, March 9 to 11 at the Georgia World Congress Center. Presented by Playstation4 over 170 teams from around the world compete for $200,000 event prize pool, which is apart of the $4.2 million season purse; the largest in Call of Duty Esports history.
Check out our coverage from the Dallas, TX event: www.creativelyclo.com/call-duty-championship-dallas/
- Call of Duty World League, presented by PlayStation®4, hosts the CWL Atlanta Open, featuring competitors from around the world playing for major cash prizes
- Tournament will feature over 170 teams from North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region
- Teams will be competing for a $200,000 event prize pool and take next step toward the CWL Championship in summer 2018
- Part of $4.2 million season prize pool, the largest purse in Call of Duty esports history
- General admission tickets are on sale now to the public starting at $59.99 (plus applicable fees and taxes)
- Tournament to be held on Call of Duty®: WWII on PlayStation®4
- Watch live on MLG.com/CallofDuty and Twitch.tv/CallofDuty
- Friday, March 9: Competition begins 12:00 PM (EST)
- Saturday, March 10: Competition begins at 10:00 AM (EST)
- Sunday, March 11: Competition begins at 10:00 AM (EST) – Event Championship Day
- Kevin Flynn, Call of Duty Esports Director
- Select Call of Duty pro players and casters
For live broadcasts and Video on Demand, visit MLG.tv/CallofDuty.